Saturday, December 12, 2009

Reflecting on Miracles



This time of year as we celebrate Chanukah, I've been reflecting on the miracles and blessings God has granted me.
Here are a few I have been pondering....

The miracle of birth and seeing what had been growing inside for nine months
Surviving years of abuse
Surviving being hit by a car
Surviving an accidental overdose
God's healing of my mind and emotions
God's protection
The comfort and support of friends God placed in my life
That He foreknew events and placed protective measures in my life
God's love
Salvation
Feeling God's presence
My husband still being alive for God to bring us together
God's creation
Still seeing good in others when life and Satan tried to strip that away
Having joy in my life

2 comments:

  1. it's good to reflect, huh?

    I think I'll do the same :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful my sweet princess! I am so grateful to be your husband! Your heart pours out with appreiciation and love. I LOVE MY BABY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments will not be posted,nor comments with initials.Use full name please.