Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankfulness




I've been pondering those things I am truely thankful for the last few days.
Here are the things I'm most grateful for....

Having a relationship with God
Being chosen
Serving God
Having grown up with my Grandfather
Getting to know my Mother and Father
Getting to know my siblings
Smiles
Laughter
Music
The splendor of nature
Hugs and kisses
My children
Reconciliation
Forgiveness
Grace
Love
Understanding
Support
Family
My husband
Robert
Friends
A good community to fellowship in
My grandson
My home
Clothing and food
and countless other things as well.
God has truely blessed me with all I need and more.
I am undeserving,but oh so grateful.

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Netanya! I feel blessed to have met you :) Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debi.I am equally blessed to have met you.You are such an encourager and I always feel your love and compassion through your notes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, have so many things to be thankful for - friendships most especially. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will join you in giving full-hearted thanks to our Master - Baruch HaShem!

    Have a wonderful day, my dear friend. I love you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My baby has such a compassionate heart; a heart that I am deeply drawn toward.........I LOVE YOU, MY BELOVED WIFE!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments will not be posted,nor comments with initials.Use full name please.