Friday, July 29, 2011

Looking for light

I am thankful for a wonderful, caring husband who knows when to hold me tight.

I am thankful for friends who pour into me words of care, affirmation, encouragement and love. Who clear their busy lives for me when my heart aches.

I am thankful for my pets who love on me and make me smile with their silliness.

I am thankful for memories, though sometimes painful, some bring a smile.

I am thankful for my home. Yes, it's small, but it's my home.

I'm thankful for my little back yard streaming with little birds and squirrels, they bring me joy.

I'm thankful for all the little getaways my husband and I have had. It's such a blessing to have so many fun memories of our time together.

I'm thankful I serve such a wonderful God who loves me unconditionally. I'm thankful He placed such wonderful people in my life, each a treasure from His hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments will not be posted,nor comments with initials.Use full name please.