Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tears from my heart

My heart aches lately for the cruelty and heartless
acts commited against my friends as of late. My friendships are few,but very deep in my heart. I do not like it when others take it upon themselves to be judge and jury over someone elses life. It is completely unecessary to slaughter one anothers fellow brother or sister. How much of an example to the world can we really hope to be when we spend our time wounding our own? Is this a productive use of our time and talents God has given us? I say no. I feel compelled to protect my friends,but sadly feel powerless to stop the slaughter. This grieves me greatly. When my friends hurt,I hurt with them. I'm a sensitive sort.
I can simply just be a shoulder to cry on,an ear of compassion, a timely hug, a supporter and encourager.
I also have the greatest weapon of all though...to pray and intercede on behalf of those who find themselves in the midst of battle and attack. That I will always do. I speak confusion and frustration into every plan of the Evil one (may his name be blotted out!) to harm those who live a righteous life before Hashem. May God protect my friends with His ring of fire and hedge of protection. May He turn evil words against those who spoke them. May He be the vindication of those the enemy seeks to destroy or harm.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your support, Netanya - Love the new look!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Support is not ever a problem or inconvenience.It is a priviledge among friends.it is a sign of loyalty and love and part of bearing one another's burdens.
    Glad you like the new background! I'm quite pleased with it.~thanks Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. {{hug}}

    Thank you so much - your friendship means so very much to me :-)

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments will not be posted,nor comments with initials.Use full name please.